Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Miss P n my pinky stuff




I'm back again after a few month I'm stopping updated my blog...
Quite lazy i think...hehehehe...Credit to cemah coz give me idea for my blog..
just want to share my happiness with blogger n family..
On 24th September I've got my Miss P....yeay..yeay..
Only Allah know how I felt on that day...how hard I need toface obstacle from my family..
I need to convince them that I really want this car....
Finally I have it..Alhamdulillah..
I'm very happy. I know, buying a car is not an easy thing...
I have to prepared my budget, for emergency case,
and many things...
I'm felt gratefull that I have my bestfriend that always
by my side no matter what happened...
love her very much....gamsahamnida....
Now, I'm so excited to make over my car...yeah!!!!I like...
I need to find pink stuff for MisS P...all my friend please support me...huhuhu..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Forever

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers